Author Topic: ELIZABETH RAWLINGS/AYMESTREY  (Read 4082 times)

Offline AL15

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
ELIZABETH RAWLINGS/AYMESTREY
« on: Thursday 17 November 05 18:47 GMT (UK) »
ANYTHING ABOUT ELIZABETH RAWLINGS FROM AYMESTERY/YATTON WHO MARRIED A JOHN BREEZE ABOUT 1865 :D

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: ELIZABETH RAWLINGS/AYMESTREY
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 November 05 19:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Been looking at the 1861 census and didn't have much luck, but tried the 1851 and came up with this
HO107 Piece 1981 Folio 520 Page 14
Couldn't make out the address but the village is AYMESTREY
ROLLINS
Samuel Head Marr 57 Farm Labourer b Walton, Radnorshire
Mary Wife Marr 51 b Leintwardine, Herefordshire
James Son 8 b Aymestrey
ELIZABETH Daur 7 b Aymestrey

This is the only likely one in Aymestrey
I'll try the 1861 again
Anne
<br /><br />Websdale, Jillings, Lovett, Savage, Egmore, Seymour, Graves, Hustler, Stannard<br />in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire<br />Condrit, Condrat, Condrut, Tyler, Hunter and Evans in NSW Australia

http://www.tilneyallsaintsonline.org.uk
Local History for TILNEY ALL SAINTS, Norfolk<br /><br />Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline AL15

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 November 05 19:29 GMT (UK) »
HI ANNE  THANKS FOR SUCH A QUICK REPLY

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 17 November 05 19:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I've just been back to the 1861 but can't find her anywhere. I can find the parents Samuel and Mary, but I have tried all variants and can't find her anywhere, sorry. She has to be somewhere I know, but she must be mistranscribed somehow.
I think I'll try the later censuses after she was married.
Will get back to you
Anne
<br /><br />Websdale, Jillings, Lovett, Savage, Egmore, Seymour, Graves, Hustler, Stannard<br />in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire<br />Condrit, Condrat, Condrut, Tyler, Hunter and Evans in NSW Australia

Local History for TILNEY ALL SAINTS, Norfolk<br /><br />Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 17 November 05 19:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Again
I'm sorry, but I've tried everything I can think of and can't find any mention of her after 1851.
Can't think of anything else to trace her
Anne