Author Topic: Offer: Norfolk Pictures on my Travels  (Read 18352 times)

Offline zena 5

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Link, Norfolk Pictures
« Reply #9 on: Monday 28 August 06 21:46 BST (UK) »

Zena

Offline Dimps

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • GET STUCK IN...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 07 September 06 00:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Teddy,

You helped a lot with my Banham Spurlings last year - as did Blue Spirit.  Many thanks to both of you.

I was recently holidaying (is that a real verb?) in North Walsham recently and did a pretty big diversion home to SE London - via Grimston, nr Kings Lynn.  With three children in the car (who were already fed-up and awaiting a petrol garage stop for a sandwich) I was unable to do anything more than take a few snaps.

If these snaps would be of use, Teddy, can you let me know how to upload them to your site?

Many apologies, Blue Spirit - I still need to contact Greenwich Cemeteries about your WW1 casualty.  I'll get on to that - although I suspect that the memorial listing will be the end of the line.

Dimps
Linberry, Chatfield, Faulkner, West in West Sussex<br />Towell, in Shoreditch and Exeter<br />Spurling from Norfolk<br />Bateson from Norfolk<br />Snell, Lorkin, Norman from Suffolk<br />O'Boyle/Boyle from Donegal<br />Murray, McCann, Gunn from Sutherland<br />Davis, Bute from Woolwich<br /><br />Census information contained in this post is Crown copyright:  www.NationalArchives.gov.uk

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 07 September 06 19:44 BST (UK) »
Hi Dimps

Hopefully, if you follow the link and join the group, you will be able to open a new album and then put your pictures in from your own albums.

I can do it, so it must be easy!!! ;D

If you have any problems please do get back to me.

Teddy ;)
Bear, Burrows, Burroughs, Goll, Mayes, Yull, Bacon, Harvey, Fenn, Youngman, Jary, Lake, Chesney, Yaxley, Freestone, Briggs, Carrington, Frarey, Blaxter, Bennefer, Gosman, Howard, Wildman, Woodbine, Jessop, Taylor, Walpole, etc etc  all in Norfolk.
Weasenham village history and families connected to the villages of Weasenham All Saints & Saint Peter in Norfolk.  Happy to carry out research in Norfolk.  Please PM for details.

Offline Blue-Spirit

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 08 September 06 13:34 BST (UK) »
Caston Pictures added.....
Researching My Family in Norfolk.
Barker-Barnard-Brooks-Bush.
Eagling-Fincham-Goddard-Gooch.
Hammond-Johnson-Long.
Musk-Mickleborough/Mickleburgh.
Oakley- Parker-Potter-Smith-Wright...

Offline Tomscot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 29 December 06 22:07 GMT (UK) »
 :)Hi Teddybear,
                         Those photographs of Caston are very good, I shall be paying a visit in the summer of 07 it really is a beautiful place, I'm looking forward to visiting my ancestors birth place,once again thanks a lot.
                                                                              Kind Regards
                                                                                        Tomscot.
Sussex,Prodger,Goldsmith,Woods,Roberts, Pankhurst, Green,Souton,Lamper,Lower,Reeds,Turner,Hover,Bennet,Elliard,Peyt,Potter,West,Jeffrey, English,Seal, Clark,Hill,Salter, Carpenter,Blackman,Ince,Booker,Lacy,Acton,Marten,Cressey,Driver,Sowter,Young,Mitchell. Northumberland,Richardson. Northamptonshire, Lines,Pittom,Ward,Hall.Norfolk,Lake,Barnard,Spinks,Stephens,Griston,Gooch, Olley Holman.London Lake.Somerset, Rendell.Scotland, Muir, Clark,Aitken,

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 29 December 06 22:20 GMT (UK) »
Hi Tomscot

Sadly I cannot take the credit!!! :-[

It was Blue Spirit who took those photographs for you.  He posted them on my site for us. 8)

Many thanks to Blue Spirit!!! :)

Teddy
 ;)
Bear, Burrows, Burroughs, Goll, Mayes, Yull, Bacon, Harvey, Fenn, Youngman, Jary, Lake, Chesney, Yaxley, Freestone, Briggs, Carrington, Frarey, Blaxter, Bennefer, Gosman, Howard, Wildman, Woodbine, Jessop, Taylor, Walpole, etc etc  all in Norfolk.
Weasenham village history and families connected to the villages of Weasenham All Saints & Saint Peter in Norfolk.  Happy to carry out research in Norfolk.  Please PM for details.

Offline mickgall

• RootsChat Senior
  • Albert Gall 1897-1951
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 30 December 06 13:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi teddybear

I have a few pics of some Norfolk churches which I can post
Have applied to join under the name  Invicta1083
Mick
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

GALL-Norfolk,Cardiff,LondonTHOMAS-London,Herts,
PRIOR-N.Ireland,WOODS-N.Ieland,
DAWKES-Warks,DAVIS-Warkes'Wales,
JENNINGS-Surrey,Warks,London,SHELDRAKE-Essex,London,
BRITTON-Berks,BLAKELEY-Dewsbury W.Yorks

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 30 December 06 21:32 GMT (UK) »
Thanks. 

I look forward to seeing them.

Teddy
 ;)

Offline teddybear1843

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 28 June 07 22:44 BST (UK) »
Please feel free to add any pictures to the site.

The more the merrier!!!

Teddy ;)