Author Topic: Ferguson and Munro families  (Read 2145 times)

Offline missy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Ferguson and Munro families
« on: Saturday 07 January 06 21:38 GMT (UK) »
Hello, I am trying to find information on a Ferguson family from Dunbarton. The people I am looking for are John Ferguson born abt April 1824 to Archibald & Elizabeth [Campbell] Ferguson. And his wife Mary Frazer from what I have been able to gather was born in Ireland in1816-19. They had John b 1851, Eliabeth b 1847

Offline missy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Ferguson and Munro families
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 07 January 06 21:40 GMT (UK) »
Further to above message last son Samuel born 1853-54. The children all were born in Renton, Cardross.Would appreciate hearing from anyone with information and so sorry for the two messages, computer took a mind of its own. Thank you.

Offline mrst

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 14 January 06 20:56 GMT (UK) »
missy
dont know if this is any help but Cardross and Renton are two completley different places .
Mrst

Offline missy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 15 January 06 00:25 GMT (UK) »
Hello MRST, sorry that should read Renton and Cardross. Both of the family's had children born in different areas. And I see I didn't mention the Munro's either, must had a mind burp!
  Anyway I am still looking for information in regards to a James Munro married to a Mary McTavish in 1789 in Inverary. Along with their son Charles Munro who married a Catherine Campbell in 1835. Have hit a major brick wall here and have not been able to get any where, hope someone sees something familiar and contacts me. Thank you so much for pointing out my little error.