Author Topic: Introducing JiGraH Resources  (Read 17094 times)

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
Introducing JiGraH Resources
« on: Friday 30 July 04 19:06 BST (UK) »
Good evening,

I've just joined the list so this is my first post.

JiGraH Resources is a small company run by myself and my wife Jill. We are in business to provide a range of products and services to family and local historians.

Our services include printing of large/long family trees, digital photo restoration (including prints from glass negatives), creation of cross stitch patterns from photos and rescue of data files from old media and file formats.

We produce a range of blank ancestral charts, cross stitch patterns and novelties and a growing range of old books and maps scanned to CD.

All of our services and products are available by mail order and we attend many family and local history fairs. We always have a scanner with us at fairs so that we can scan your photo for restoration without it leaving your possession.

Full details are on our web site at www.jigrah.co.uk

Regards,
Graham

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing JiGraH Resources
« Reply #1 on: Friday 30 July 04 22:59 BST (UK) »
Graham,

Welcome to RootsChat. Perhaps you'd like to attach copies of your work to show us - sounds really good!

Trystan
RootsChat Admin
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 31 July 04 07:30 BST (UK) »
Thanks Trystan,

Where to start is the question. How about this for an example of an A3 family tree chart.

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 31 July 04 07:34 BST (UK) »
Some examples of blank ancestral charts.

madbadrob

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 07 August 04 00:28 BST (UK) »
Hi all,

Thought id say that I have seen a little of the work Graham produces at York Family History fair and I would reccomend it.  Graham and Jill are really nice people as well which makes teh difference to major companies. 

Now all that said I hope the 30 quid ya promised is in my account ......Just kidding it is worth having a look at their site

rob aka madbadrob

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 08 August 04 09:59 BST (UK) »
Thirty quid? I thought I said thirty pence :-)))))))))))

Seriously, thanks very much for the endorsement, it's always nice to get unsolicited messages like Rob's.

As I said in my intro, we are a small company - and we are simply trying to provide a range of good quality products and services at reasonable prices.

That's why I'm sat in front of the computer scanning yet another book instead of sitting in the sun in the garden :-))

Graham

Offline Jean McGurn

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 08 September 04 07:48 BST (UK) »
Having bought some of Grahams CD's I can thourough;y recommend them both for prices and quality

Jean
McGurn, Stables, Harris, Owens, Bellis, Stackhouse, Darwent, Co(o)mbe

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 08 September 04 16:02 BST (UK) »
Thanks very much for the endorsement Jean. Always nice to have a satisfied customer.

For anyone thinking of going to the FH Fair at Gateshead on Saturday, we will have our full range of products with us for you to see before you - I hope :-) - buy.

Regards,
Graham

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
And for our next trick - Scarborough!
« Reply #8 on: Sunday 12 September 04 13:29 BST (UK) »
For all of you who missed the Great North Fair yesterday - and any who came along for that matter.

Our next fair is at Scarborough on Saturday 25th September in the Spa Complex, 10am to 4pm.

This too promises to be better than it was last year so I hope to see a few of you.

Graham