Author Topic: Introducing JiGraH Resources  (Read 17095 times)

Offline geniedi

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing JiGraH Resources
« Reply #27 on: Friday 01 October 04 23:20 BST (UK) »
Well Graham,

I went to the fair and did say hello to you and your wife.

Very impressed with the cross stitch tree that was on display.

I used to cross stitch some years ago and may well be tempted again with this.

Bought some charts to fill in from you.  Hope there is a fair at Brentwood again next year as this is the nearest to me in Essex.

Invested in a certificate binder though from another stall, it will be nice to stow them all in one place, will copy them though to keep in the record folders I have for each line.

Diane :)
Stevenson,Seabrook,Gravestock,Lee - Cambs. Geden and varients -  Warks. Oxf. Green- Beds and London. Foster, Little - Essex. Sheldrick - Surrey and London? Smith - Bucks. Coulling - Oxf.

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 03 October 04 15:20 BST (UK) »
Thanks for the kind words about the cross stitch tree and for the blank charts purchase.

With Manchester yesterday that's most of our fair visits over for this year - just one more to go at Wakefield on 13th November.

Graham

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday 29 October 04 15:24 BST (UK) »
Well,

Being a cross-stitcher I will have a look at them now.  I did not know I could combine my 2 hobbies in one.  8)

Amy,

Cross-stitch is really easy,  with all that you have mastered,  web-site and all,  you will pick it up in no time.  ;D

Kazza.
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.

Offline GrahamH

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.gjh.me.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Friday 29 October 04 16:53 BST (UK) »
Cross-stitch is really easy,  with all that you have mastered,  web-site and all,  you will pick it up in no time.  ;D

Kazza.

It's Jill that does the cross stitch - but she tells me that our patterns are really easy for anyone to do, even if they are just beginning.

Graham