Author Topic: Buswell, Pegg, Atkins, Astley, Price  (Read 4293 times)

Offline behindthefrogs

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • EDLIN
    • View Profile
Buswell, Pegg, Atkins, Astley, Price
« on: Thursday 19 January 06 14:08 GMT (UK) »
I have a number of items which I saved from being burnt some years ago but which do not relate to my family in any way.  They include certificates, wills and some photographs.

I have constructed from these a family which looks as follows

Robert Reeve Buswell married Esther Atkins son:

Alfred Ernest Buswell born 17/12/1868 Birmingham and died 23/2/1989 Birmingham.  He married Alice Hannah Pegg from Tamworth.  Children:

Robert Alfred Buswell married (1)Muriel Astley(2)Violet Price
Ida Buswell
Dorethy Edith Buswell

There is more and I am willing to hand it all over to anyone who can prove a relationship (which is why I am not revealing all the details)

As I have broad interest in the Buswell family I will retain it if no-one proves a connection
Living in Berkshire from Northampton & Milton Keynes
DETAILS OF MY NAMES ARE IN SURNAME INTERESTS, LINK AT FOOT OF PAGE
Wilson, Higgs, Buswell, PARCELL, Matthews, TAMKIN, Seckington, Pates, Coupland, Webb, Arthur, MAYNARD, Caves, Norman, Winch, Culverhouse, Drakeley.
Johnson, Routledge, SHIRT, SAICH, Mills, SAUNDERS, EDLIN, Perry, Vickers, Pakeman, Griffiths, Marston, Turner, Child, Sheen, Gray, Woolhouse, Stevens, Batchelor
Census Info is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Smurker

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Buswell, Pegg, Atkins, Astley, Price
« Reply #1 on: Monday 02 March 09 20:12 GMT (UK) »
Hello Mr Behindthefrogs,

I have just noticed this post.  I am conducting some research on behalf of my mother and her brothers and sisters (all born as Buswells).  We all live to this day in warwickshire or just over the border in Leicestershire.  Their Auntie Gladys passed away a couple of weeks ago and was the last of the generation meaning my mother e.t.c. are now the oldest generation in the Buswells, now seemed the best time to prepare a tree for future generations. 

I can demonstrate my linkage to the names mentioned if you require, it would be a pleasure.  Could you let me know if you still have those articles?  the post doesn't seem to indicate when you made this post?  Anything that you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Dave  (Smurker)

Offline behindthefrogs

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • EDLIN
    • View Profile
Re: Buswell, Pegg, Atkins, Astley, Price
« Reply #2 on: Friday 13 March 09 13:33 GMT (UK) »
I today posted all that I have to Dave and so if anyone else thinks that they have an interest they should contact him.

David
Living in Berkshire from Northampton & Milton Keynes
DETAILS OF MY NAMES ARE IN SURNAME INTERESTS, LINK AT FOOT OF PAGE
Wilson, Higgs, Buswell, PARCELL, Matthews, TAMKIN, Seckington, Pates, Coupland, Webb, Arthur, MAYNARD, Caves, Norman, Winch, Culverhouse, Drakeley.
Johnson, Routledge, SHIRT, SAICH, Mills, SAUNDERS, EDLIN, Perry, Vickers, Pakeman, Griffiths, Marston, Turner, Child, Sheen, Gray, Woolhouse, Stevens, Batchelor
Census Info is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk