Author Topic: Births: 1854 and 1863  (Read 773 times)

Offline earthshaker

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Births: 1854 and 1863
« on: Saturday 21 January 06 19:14 GMT (UK) »
I'd appreciate if you could lookup the birth of WILLIAM FITZPATRICK, born c.1854, probably Glasgow.  His father was ROBERT FITZPATRICK (flour miller hoistman), and his mother MARY JACKSON.

I also have his wife, MARY MORIARTY, born c.1863, place uncertain.  Her father was JOHN MORIARTY (nailerer's(?) journeyman), and her mother JANE LANGIN(?).

Many thanks in advance.
Bass, English, Fitzpatrick, Flaherty, Forrester, Grady,  Healy, Hixon, Hughes, Jackson, Kelly, Langin, McGowan, McWee, Miller, Mitchell, Moriarty, Plunkett, Ross, Rowan, Smith, Thomson, Walker, Whitehead, Wilson

Offline capricorn

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Births: 1854 and 1863
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 January 06 08:02 GMT (UK) »
Hi, There's nothing showing up on 'scotlandspeople' for a birth for William Fitzpatrick.
There is a William in 1861 index (for Glasgow) aged 7, but his father is Patrick.
In IGI there are some children listed for a Patrick Fitzpatrick and a Mary Jackson. Do you know what his siblings were called?

I think I may have found William and Mary in 1881 census, if they are the right people, then Mary Moriarty was born in England.  She also died in Scotland in 1946, Glasgow. (found by doing a free search on scotlandspeople)

Liz
Census information Crown Copyright, from
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk