Author Topic: Gardiner,Payne  (Read 929 times)

Offline Liz Churchill

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Gardiner,Payne
« on: Monday 23 January 06 19:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I'm seeking information on the Payne and Gardiner families. William Samuel Gardiner married Elizabeth(Lizzie)Matilda Hall Oct 20th 1890 and Noah Payne married Ellen Louise Hall May 18th 1891. They had several children and I am looking for living rels as my last Aunt is 84 and would like to me her fathers rels. Regards Liz

Offline dabs0

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gardiner,Payne
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 29 January 06 17:01 GMT (UK) »
Liz

I have Gardners in my family, Charlotte Gardner was born in Wooten Wawen in 1813, the daughter of Elizabeth and John, this is all the info I have so far, as they have proved elusive. The spelling I have is from the christening entry.

Charlotte married Charles Wright in 1832. Slightly further back than what you are looking for.

Any help?

Debbie
Wright and Lock, Warwickshire
Lenton, Warwickshire
Bloor, Staffordshire
Cresswell, Derbyshire
Bosworth, Derbyshire
Robinson and Bodfish, Warwickshire
Tharme/Thrume Farme Staffordshire
Pegg, Leicestershire

Offline signalman

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gardiner,Payne
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 March 06 00:20 GMT (UK) »
HI LIZ , I HAVE A GARDENER/GARDINER/GARDNER IN MY FAMILY ,WHICH I MUST ADMIT IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE TRYING TO FIND THEM .MY GREAT GREAT GRAN WAS MARRIED TO THOMAS NEWMAN IN 1857 (THEY WERE BOTH 21 ON THE MARRIAGE CERT WHICH ISNT CORRECT) IN 1860 THOMAS DIES AND SHE MARRIES A GARDENER FROM COVENTRY AS IN 1901 CENSUS SHE HAS A SON NAMED JAMES AGED 22 HEAD OF FAMILY LIVING IN TEWKESBURY ,IF THATS ANY HELP TO YOU
My email is not working sorry
andrews /newman/shepherd/pye edwards/.Didsbury/manchester/shropshire/dawley newport madeley wellington