Author Topic: Death look up  (Read 2677 times)

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Death look up
« on: Wednesday 25 January 06 20:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi can anyone help me please I am Looking for Death record of one William B Burchill or Birchill died in Bosereley, (I hope the spelling is correct) around 1935
Thank you

Offline myfamily

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Death look up
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 28 January 06 22:28 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.
Breeze, Casselle, Glendenning, Grapes, Humphries, Jacka, Mason, Quinton, Rust, and Schurer

This information is Crown Copyright, from "http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 29 January 06 17:25 GMT (UK) »
Thank you very much for that information that is him,  I just cannot find Death date or place :(

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 04 February 06 15:24 GMT (UK) »
You may have to spend a few pounds and look for the death on 1837online
http://www.1837online.com/Trace2web/HomeServlet

died in Bosereley, (I hope the spelling is correct)

The correct spelling is Broseley :D

Jan

All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 07 March 06 18:13 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jan have done that search no luck ???

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 07 March 06 21:47 GMT (UK) »
Have you tried all the spelling variants of the name Birchill/Birchall/Burchall/Birchull just in case.

What other information have you found about William?  Do you know for sure he died in Broseley?  Have you found him on any of the census?

Jan
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 08 March 06 19:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jan did all the variants still no luck, last census was 1901 living in Bradley age 35 occupation Gardener, his wife was Annie C Birchall or Burchill  I have that Census.
The information on Burial comes from relatives, unfortunately they did not know date of death he was alive in 1901 they think he died somewhere between 1914 and 1925 and is buried in broseley.

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 08 March 06 19:02 GMT (UK) »
I am hoping to go to the Shropshire Archives again very soon, so if you like i'll have a look there for you.

I can't promise that I'll find it, but you never know.

Jan

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 09 March 06 12:41 GMT (UK) »
thanks Jan that would be great :) :)