Author Topic: Death look up  (Read 2676 times)

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Death look up
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 22 March 06 19:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jan any luck with Broseley, or maybe tell me the name of cemetery in Broseley, I cannot get any further with death research :'(

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 March 06 21:43 GMT (UK) »
Hiya

I'm afraid that I haven't been back to the Archives yet, I can only go on a Friday and rely on my Mum to babysit my youngest.  She's had other plans recently, but I'll let you know when I get chance to go.

In the meantime, have a look at this http://www.broseley.org.uk/church.htm#Cemetery

Hope it helps!

Jan

All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline mallow

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 22 March 06 23:05 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Jan Can't see any Monumental inscriptions listed for that site but will keep looking :)

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 March 06 23:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi again Mallow

The Shropshire Family History Society publications includes Brosely monumental inscriptions.

Full details are found here http://www.sfhs.org.uk/Documents/SFHS_Publications.pdf

Jan
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 16 June 06 23:34 BST (UK) »

Hi there

I've been to the Shropshire Archives but there are no burials for Brosely for 1914 to 1925.

I suggest that you look at for a death on 1837online again, bearing in mind the various spellings of the surname Burchill.  You could also look on Ancestry - the BMD Index is on there too.

Good Luck!

Jan