Author Topic: Anyone out there familier with the lexmark all in one(Have now fixed wizard  (Read 638 times)

Offline celia

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Today a relative installed my second digital camera,Now although both cameras have their own programs.Lexmark opens any camera installed. When i open my photos it opens with lexmark all in one.Then i just click get photo's from camera or scanner.The camera page comes up first,then i upload the photo's.I don't know how it happend but the photo's on the second camera uploaded,no problem.Just as i was about to press o.K. The relative said no close that and press the program on the toolbar. I said that it wont open in its own program.He insisted though so i closed it. The Photo's vanished,so thought i would put them back later.Unfortunately the Get from camera seems to be stuck somewhere.It Flashes on for a second,and is still in upload moad.I have spend three hours on the computer trying to fix it.I had thought if i un-installed the all in one then put back .That would fix it.It didn't I cant download my photo's without it. I think this happened when i closed the page when it was busy.What did i do,how do i get the page back ???

Celia
Celia 1941-2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rake Lane Burials

M.I.Merchant Marina's Rake Lane

FLORENCE JONES MARRIED JOHN GIBBON HIGNETT IN 1885

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone out there familier with the lexmark all in one(Have now fixed wizard
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 02 September 06 09:27 BST (UK) »
Hi Celia

Sorry you didn't get a response on here - but glad its fixed.

Best wishes

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk