Author Topic: Birth or baptism of a William Fuller at Reepham 1820  (Read 1137 times)

Offline densavage

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Birth or baptism of a William Fuller at Reepham 1820
« on: Thursday 16 February 06 03:07 GMT (UK) »
Unfortunately for me I have two intertwining and to date unrelated originating tribes of Fullers. In the 1851 census of Reepham I have a William Fuller aged 31 POB as Reepham wife Emily nee Green, in the same house is George Fuller father a widower aged 62 also born Reepham, I do not have this William's baptism and cannot find a marriage of George that suits in the Norfolk Marriages C D 1801-1837 (or Georges birth) so if I cannot find Williams mothers first name I cannot find her death!! There was a William baptised at Reepham on the 1st March 1820 but he was the son of my direct ancestors Robert Fuller and Ann Rudd and this William does not appear in the 1851 census of Norfolk.
As an example of the intertwining my great grandfather Robert Green son of Robert Fuller married Amy Polly Fuller a daughter of the William whose father was George, you will also note that William's wife was Emily Green who was related to Robert !! The mind boggles at what a DNA check would reveal.
Dennis
Piercy Nfk .Buck Nfk. Vince Nfk. Meachen Nfk. Fuller Nfk. Green Swannington Nfk. Seaman Yaxham Nfk  Savage Sur/ Ham. Homan Cor/Ham. Higgins Gal/Ham. Knott  Thame Oxf. Maynard Great Haseley Oxf. Lewis Henley in Arden War.Woodhams Ken/Sus.Sargent Hastings. Waters Hastings.Evernden Hastings. Savery Hastings,
Colgan Gal. Keenan  Millisle & Belfast. Kane Dow. Mcaleese Belfast. Fitzpatrick Kik.
Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mantaray

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Birth or baptism of a William Fuller at Reepham 1820
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 16 February 06 08:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi ,IGI index,not sure if this helps?

William Fuller birth 27th Feb 1821 Reepham
father Robert Fuller
Mother Anne Rudd

Regards Ray
Norwich. Cooke,Cadywould.Suffolk. Nobles.Wiltshire Merritt/Merrett
Census information is Crown copyright From www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mantaray

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 21 February 06 12:11 GMT (UK) »
hi ,Have checked parish records for Reepham for your william fuller Bp abt 1820 with George as father,can only find one william Fuller page 17
William Fuller son of Robert & ann fuller late Rudd
born 27th Feb 1821

Regards Ray
Norwich. Cooke,Cadywould.Suffolk. Nobles.Wiltshire Merritt/Merrett
Census information is Crown copyright From www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Jellytots

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 01 June 23 00:40 BST (UK) »
Robert fuller and Ann Rudd are my ancestors too! Would be good to compare family notes.

Offline maddys52

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 01 June 23 04:55 BST (UK) »
Welcome to RootsChat jellytots.

Unfortunately densavage has not been online here since 2016, however hopefully they will still have the same email address and will receive notification of your post. I'm sure they would be happy to compare notes.  :D