Author Topic: Look up: William Brooker  (Read 1069 times)

Offline kimb1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Look up: William Brooker
« on: Sunday 19 February 06 11:28 GMT (UK) »
All i know of this William brooker is that he married Lydia Brooker nee Wood. They had 1 child called Caroline Brooker born 1826 Limpsfield. Lydia then married a george baker and had abt 4 more children. They all lived in croydon surrey.

William is on Caroline baptist certficates, she was baptisted on the 19th March 1926 in a croyden parish i think.

After that Caroline lived with her step-father and mother George Baker 1790 chesam and Lydia Baker (mother).

Can anyone help me trace him?

Offline kimb1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Look up: William Brooker
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 19 February 06 11:29 GMT (UK) »
Lydia was born in 1801 and so therefore William brooker would be c1800

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Look up: William Brooker
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 19 February 06 12:10 GMT (UK) »

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]