Author Topic: Herefordshire Research  (Read 3621 times)

Offline Hackstaple

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Family researcher
    • View Profile
Herefordshire Research
« on: Tuesday 28 September 04 21:13 BST (UK) »
For those who have been stuck awhile, facing a brick wall somewhere in Herefordshire - I used the services of a professional researcher, Eleanor Harris. Eleanor was prompt, enthusiastic and painstaking. Even better she was not very expensive. I cannot get around a lot so I am forced to accumulate my data electronically and this has been great help to me :).

Moderator Comment: Email Address Removed to avoid Spamming - use a Personal Message to contact this user for the contact details of Eleanor Harris
Southern or Southan [Hereford , Monmouthshire & Glos], Jenkins, Meredith and Morgan [Monmouthshire and Glos.], Murrill, Damary, Damry, Ray, Lawrence [all Middx. & London], Nethway from Kenn or Yatton. Also Riley and Lyons in South Africa and Riley from St. Helena.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Hackstaple

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Family researcher
    • View Profile
Re: Herefordshire Research
« Reply #1 on: Friday 12 November 04 10:39 GMT (UK) »
Apologies to you all. The researcher referred to no longer responds to emails or letters and has an unlisted telephone. So, I think this matter is a dead duck.
Southern or Southan [Hereford , Monmouthshire & Glos], Jenkins, Meredith and Morgan [Monmouthshire and Glos.], Murrill, Damary, Damry, Ray, Lawrence [all Middx. & London], Nethway from Kenn or Yatton. Also Riley and Lyons in South Africa and Riley from St. Helena.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk