Author Topic: Centre for Kentish Studies - Completed  (Read 485 times)

Offline Nadine Moore

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Centre for Kentish Studies - Completed
« on: Tuesday 28 February 06 15:40 GMT (UK) »
Is there any kind soul who may be going to the Centre for Kentish Studies that could try and find some info for me. I have sent and asked them to do some research but they have written back saying they have too many requests and are unable to help at the moment.

I know my GGrandmother died in the Dartford Union Workhouse Infirmary in 1915 (according to her death certificate) and I am trying to find out when she entered the workhouse/infirmary, if any other family members were there with her and what happened to them when she died (her youngest child was only 9).

I have the family names and dob's, etc if anyone is able to help.

Thanks

Nadine

After posting the above, I today received a reply from the Centre with the info I was looking for. I'm so excited now I have some new leads.

Nadine

Census information is Crown Copyright - www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
ADAMS - Kent/Sussex, BROOKS - Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire. GASCOYNE/GASKINS - Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire. GOULD - Derbyshire/Lancashire. HILL - Hampshire/Kent/Lancashire/Limerick. MARK - Buckinghamshire/Cumberland/Lancashire. WILCOX - Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire. WITTONBROOKES/WITTENBROKE - Northamptonshire/Buckinghamshire. YATES - Canada.