Author Topic: COCHRANN  (Read 2319 times)

Offline alicef

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
COCHRANN
« on: Saturday 04 March 06 21:51 GMT (UK) »
I have an urgent plea , can any one give me any info on my Great Grand parents only info I have is "John COCHRANN/ Coggarn B in Ireland I don't have a spouse but do have a child Mary Agnes B : 1831 In County Cork. I know not to much to work on but would appreciate any guidance as where to look as you can see different ways of spelling ,but have an book with Irish names & meaning of such Is there any one who needs a challenge Thank you Alicef of Australia down under.

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
Re: COCHRANN
« Reply #1 on: Monday 06 March 06 23:14 GMT (UK) »
Alice,  :), unless you think there may also have been a link with Armagh, perhaps it would be best to have admin move this post to the Cork board so that people on that board may be able to offer help/suggestions.
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline alicef

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: COCHRANN
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 07 March 06 03:17 GMT (UK) »
Thank you yes can this be transferred to Cork board please  Alice of Aussie down under  :)