Author Topic: Looking for this death certificate  (Read 3947 times)

Offline WILLIAM 1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Looking for this death certificate
« on: Wednesday 08 March 06 18:10 GMT (UK) »
elizabeth mcclinton was married to joseph brown and i know they had one son who was william brown any other kids they had i dont know they got married 14/04/1882 in maybole she was 19 and he was 28
and his father was joseph brown as well. i have elizabeth mcclinton's father & mother & all there kids. this is them and joseph is her husband at the bottom but i dont know what happend after but i will try and find out
i cant find death certificate for
elizabeth brown m.s mcclinton
born 11/11/1862 tonnachrae
married 14/04/1882 maybole
died

joseph brown
born 1854/55
married 14/04/1882
died 13/02/1893 age 38...  ( so elizabeth's  would have been age 30 when joseph died)

i have elizabeth getting re married to peter mcpherson 04/12/1896 he was age 21 and she was age 28 she has cut some of her age off. and she got re married under elizabeth mcclinton spinster as well and it is her as her father and mother are the same as when she married joseph brown my gggrandfather

so her name would be elizabeth mclintock brown mcpherson

i have certificates of the birth and marriage but i just cant find her death certificate at all can you help please

i have tried scotlandspeople but i still cant find a death certificate

it could be mclintock.. mcclinton.. it is the same person
brown family mcclinton (and variants), mcfarlane, buchanan,murray,caskie(and variants) hay family. mcpherson family.mckenzie.whiteside.nichol

Offline runner

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: LOOKING FOR THIS PLACE PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 08 March 06 20:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi William
We meet again

I looked at the Dumfrieshire site  dumgal.gov.uk and it only came up with one McClinton family across all parishes. I hope theses are yours.

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

It's a very useful site but you have to try a variety of spellings to get the right one.
If you get on surname up you can put in the household number and the rest of the household come up.

Russell

1941-2016
Oman in Caithness, Reside in Renfrewshire,
Roan or Rowan Kirkcudbrightshire/Ayrshire
Watsons in Kilrenny and Mortons in Edinburgh.

Offline WILLIAM 1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
looking for death certificate
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 08 March 06 21:01 GMT (UK) »
just need the death certificate for elizabeth brown m.s mcclinton but have different spellings for her m.s name mcclinton mclintin mcclintock mclintock
and i am trying to find out how many kids they might have had i have tried scotlandspeople but i got nowhere at all with it.
so elizabeth mclintock born 11/11/1862
married 14/04/1882
got married to joseph brown born 1854 or 1855
married 14/04/1882
died 13/02/1893
lived in scotland all there lifes
he was born in cuper angus forfar
she was born in inch wigtown

can anyone help me to find this stuff please thank you
brown family mcclinton (and variants), mcfarlane, buchanan,murray,caskie(and variants) hay family. mcpherson family.mckenzie.whiteside.nichol

Offline Clare Fowler

• RootsChat Veteran
  • www.clarefowler.co.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for this place please help
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 09 March 06 10:55 GMT (UK) »
Hi William,

I found this site - not sure if it will help or not, but might be worth a try...

http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/%7Eleighann/mkerlie/mkerlie.html

Cheers,
Clare
ELLIOT, CROZIER, HAY, AITCHISON, COWAN - Roxburghshire
BETT - Kinross-shire, Fife and Glasgow
CHAMBERS, BRUFF, WESTMACOTT - Glasgow
And many, many more...