Author Topic: scanning  (Read 13195 times)

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
Re: scanning
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 22 November 06 23:22 GMT (UK) »
Now you have me lost Kieth
I am just still a novice at this sort of thing
Off to bed now will get wrong if I land up in bed with cold feet tonight again  :o :o :o get back to you all tomorrow after I get my xmas pudds made
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: scanning
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 22 November 06 23:32 GMT (UK) »
Give me half hour and I will post the tutorial.  It is very basic because that is the purpose as far as I'm concerned, to help the novice.  Anyone that wants to, and already has a bit of PC savvy, can google and get more advanced information if they desire.  That link while very good, in my opinion is aimed at people that already have a fair understanding to start with and will only serve to confuse people more which defeats the purpose of this exercise.  We want to keep this as simple as possible.

Cazza

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]