Author Topic: john isaac price marriage to sarah kinton  (Read 644 times)

Offline kuching

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
john isaac price marriage to sarah kinton
« on: Tuesday 21 March 06 09:18 GMT (UK) »
hello,  I would like to know the when and where of this marriage.  This is what I do know; their son Isaac John was born in October 1847, by which time John had died.Isaac was born in Plumstead which at that time was in Kent.Thanks so much for any help you can give me,      Kuching

Offline Manchester Rambler

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: john isaac price marriage to sarah kinton
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 21 March 06 09:38 GMT (UK) »
The marriage hasn't been transcribed on Free BMD yet, but you can search the original images of the GRO marriage index free here: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/freebmd/bmd.aspx

It's still a "test" version wih some teething problems (dodgy indexing at times), but with a little patience you should be able to find the marriage you're looking for.

Good hunting!

Rambler
ANT: Nesbit, Potts; CHS: Gosling (Hazel Grove/Lymm), Hinton (Lymm), Johnson (Hazel Grove), Marsland (Hazel Grove), Massey (Daresbury), Sorton (Warmingham); LAN: Jackson, James, Potts (Manchester/Salford); MAY: Caulfield, Griffin (Leveelick); SAL: Goodwin, Johnson (Bridgnorth), Gregory (Wellington); STS: Goodwin, Gregory, Johnson (Wolverhampton); Hallett (Trysull); SOM: Dowding, James, Jones (Bath)

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk