Author Topic: marriage of john isaac price to sarah kinton  (Read 889 times)

Offline kuching

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
marriage of john isaac price to sarah kinton
« on: Tuesday 21 March 06 09:36 GMT (UK) »
hello,   I,d like to know the. when and where of this marriage.  their son isaac john was born October 1847 by which time John had died.  They lived in Plum Lane plumstead, Kent .  John was ablacksmith, but I know nothing about either parent otherwise.   thanks so much for your help.    Kuching

Offline Manchester Rambler

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: marriage of john isaac price to sarah kinton
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 21 March 06 12:26 GMT (UK) »
Sarah Kinton and John Price were married Dec Q 1845, Market Bosworth reg. district - ref. Market Bosworth 15 339. 

On the 1851 and 1861 censuses, Isaac John is living with his maternal grandparents, James and Mary Kinton.  (Let me know if you don't already have the details.)  James was born Desford, Leicestershire c1798, and the IGI has baptismal records for several of their children, including Sarah:

Children of James Kinton and Mary, baptised at Desford:

Sarah - 18 Nov 1827
William - 23 Aug 1828
Alice - 31 Jul 1831
Richard - 26 May 1833
John - 28 Jun 1835
Elizabeth - 24 Sep 1837
James - 17 Apr 1842
Stephen - 27 Feb 1848
Albert - 27 Feb 1848

Rambler
ANT: Nesbit, Potts; CHS: Gosling (Hazel Grove/Lymm), Hinton (Lymm), Johnson (Hazel Grove), Marsland (Hazel Grove), Massey (Daresbury), Sorton (Warmingham); LAN: Jackson, James, Potts (Manchester/Salford); MAY: Caulfield, Griffin (Leveelick); SAL: Goodwin, Johnson (Bridgnorth), Gregory (Wellington); STS: Goodwin, Gregory, Johnson (Wolverhampton); Hallett (Trysull); SOM: Dowding, James, Jones (Bath)

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk