Author Topic: Mulqueeney McNamara Lynch Kennedy  (Read 2924 times)

Offline Anne in OZ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Mulqueeney McNamara Lynch Kennedy
« on: Monday 27 March 06 13:55 BST (UK) »
Hi everyone, hoping somebody out there might have the name Mulqueeny in there tree, in particular Denis Mulqueeny born about 1843 and his parents John Mulqueeny and Hanorah McNamara.  Also of interest to me are Bridget Lynch born about 1848 and her parents Thomas Lynch and his wife Catherine Kennedy.  All the above mentioned are from County Clare.
Thanks
Anne in OZ
SCOTLAND: Bothwell Hunter Cumming Forbes Deans McPhail Wyness Malcolm Cameron Harvey McQueenie McCall Morrison
ENGLAND: Bailey Beer Beere Mann Worker Wines Page Turner Vagg Grimwood Heaton Stanbridge Stapleton Thompson Pittard Chick Dummelow Brown Dimmitt
IRELAND:Corkery O'Connor Reid McFadzen McFadden Oates McQueenie

Offline peterepeet

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mulqueeney McNamara Lynch Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 26 June 10 08:05 BST (UK) »
Hi Ann, only just joined this forum and read your note re anyone with Mulqueeny in their tree.
I too am looking for info on a Denis Mulqueeney from Clare but he was born around 1860 to Patrick and Ann. Emigrated to Australia - Sydney in 1865 and lived in Annandale NSW. I think the Denis you are seeking married Bridget Lynch and they lived around Newtown, quite near to Annandale.
Patrick was born around 1840 and I can find no record of his emigrating to Australia so I don't know who Denis came out with, it may well have been a relative.
Any info you may have on Mulqueeney family members would be appreciated.
Apologies for the late response.  Peter
Mulqueeney - Co. Clare
Fleming - Co. Monaghan