Author Topic: McDonough & Maloney, Liverpool.  (Read 4078 times)

Offline Josh

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
McDonough & Maloney, Liverpool.
« on: Wednesday 29 March 06 20:46 BST (UK) »
                                            MALONEY.

I am looking for relatives of May (or possibly Mary) Maloney born 18 Aug abt.1940 in County Offaly in Ireland and living in Old Swan in Liverpool in England. Her father was Patrick Maloney born 9 Jun 1906. Her mother was called Kate.

May has two sisters and two brothers and had two other sisters who died. Betty who lives in Ireland, Doreen who lives in America, Sean who lives in Huyton in Liverpool, England and Paud who lives in Ireland. May's elder sister Eileen, who was married to Danny Kiely, died abt 6 Jan 1999, and her other sister who died was called Kathleen.

Danny Kiely was from Newcastle West, Limerick, Ireland and died abt 7 Feb 1998. He had a sister called Maggie and a brother called Jackie.

May is a widower and lives in Old Swan in Liverpool and has a daughter called Kate Philomena Williams who lives in Aigburth, Liverpool.

McDONOUGH.

McDonough's of Liverpool starting with Gerard McDonough born, Liverpool, abt 1926, who married Margaret Peti/Petti/Pettitt/Petty? born 9 May abt 1930. They had a son called Gerard Anthony McDonough born 24 Apr 1951 in South Liverpool.

Gerards father was called Anthony McDonough and had 7 brothers. One of the brothers was called Patrick. It is believed that their father came from Galway, Ireland.
   Margarets father was called Clement Augustus Petti. Her mother was called Catherine Keighley.

thanks, Josh.

I will keep adding any information that I find.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: McDonough & Maloney, Liverpool.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 02 April 06 11:40 BST (UK) »
hi josh....2 brothers from speke,liverpool born 1949 and 1951 called terry mcdonough and peter mcdonough..know them well...their father was from galway...might not be related but then again could be...terry was a good footballer and played for south liverpool....sons terry and lee both played football for me as teenagers...sometimes bump into them..do you want me to contact them??.....regards...allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline Josh

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: McDonough & Maloney, Liverpool.
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 04 April 06 22:51 BST (UK) »
hi josh....2 brothers from speke,liverpool born 1949 and 1951 called terry mcdonough and peter mcdonough..know them well...their father was from galway...might not be related but then again could be...terry was a good footballer and played for south liverpool....sons terry and lee both played football for me as teenagers...sometimes bump into them..do you want me to contact them??.....regards...allan

hi. I read your post two days ago and printed it out and posted it to Gerard and I am just awaiting a response from him and so i apologise for the delay. thank you very much for this offer. I'll post again when I here from Gerard.