Author Topic: John Cadman (born 1834) Death date?  (Read 2495 times)

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Time Wasted is Time Lost
    • View Profile
John Cadman (born 1834) Death date?
« on: Tuesday 04 April 06 20:56 BST (UK) »
I have been struggling for some time to discover the death date of my second great grandfather John Cadman. He was born in 1834 at Bulkington, Warwickshire.

In 1901 he was living at 1, Arbour House, Mancetter, Warwickshire with his second wife Elizabeth.

For most of his life he was a silk ribbon weaver.  in his later life he was a plate layer on the railways and also a gardener.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
The main names that I am researching into at the moment are Cadman,(originating from Bulkington, Warwickshire), Smedley, (Leicestershire and Derbyshire), Paynes (Leicestershire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire) and Udall - you will also find several other names on my web page. I look forward to E-Mails from anyone who would like to share or talk about our family history.

Offline andycadman

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Time Wasted is Time Lost
    • View Profile
Re: John Cadman (born 1834) Death date?
« Reply #1 on: Friday 07 April 06 22:51 BST (UK) »
Found it at last:

Dec qtr. 1911

Atherstone

vol. 6d

page 593

Next - to get the certificate . . . . .

The main names that I am researching into at the moment are Cadman,(originating from Bulkington, Warwickshire), Smedley, (Leicestershire and Derbyshire), Paynes (Leicestershire, Yorkshire and Derbyshire) and Udall - you will also find several other names on my web page. I look forward to E-Mails from anyone who would like to share or talk about our family history.