Author Topic: Stuart Barnett Anderson COMPLETED  (Read 1038 times)

Offline scouse_mouse_2000uk

• RootsChat Senior
  • G Grandparent's Lewis
    • View Profile
Stuart Barnett Anderson COMPLETED
« on: Thursday 13 April 06 22:47 BST (UK) »
Does anyone have Stuart Barnett Anderson in their family tree? My mum and her brother had a step parent adoption. I have found their original birth entries and sent for their certificates. They are both registered under Anderson. While growing up, they believed their original name was Barnett-Anderson, double barrelled. This is not the case and the Barnett is a middle name. I have traced one Stuart Barnett Anderson to Blackburn, born in April-June quarter 1899. It is a new finding and one that I am still following up, so if anyone has this name, you know the script, drop me an e-mail or a message. Thanx peeps, Lynn
I am researching the following names.....Owen/s-Holyhead, Rimmer/Lewis-West Derby, Wood/s/Hayter-Toxteth

Offline scouse_mouse_2000uk

• RootsChat Senior
  • G Grandparent's Lewis
    • View Profile
Re: Stuart Barnett Anderson
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 03 August 06 00:48 BST (UK) »
I have found relatives of Stuart Barnett Anderson in Kent..yesssssssssssss. It is not a double barrelled name, he was given his mum's maiden name as a middle name. Sadly my mum never knew she has two half sisters still living, one in Kent and one in London.
I am researching the following names.....Owen/s-Holyhead, Rimmer/Lewis-West Derby, Wood/s/Hayter-Toxteth