Author Topic: electral register look up  (Read 1001 times)

Offline alswilson

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
electral register look up
« on: Monday 17 April 06 14:26 BST (UK) »
i know this is a very long shot but i have found a death in Leeds 1987 and was wondering how easy it would be to look the person up on the electoral roll his name was
 Thomas Carl JONES his age at death was 72 years
i know with the name being JONES it might be hard but am hoping his middle name will help ordering the death certificate is next on my list

Offline alswilson

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: electral register look up
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 04 May 06 12:54 BST (UK) »
OK have a death certificate now with address so can any one help me at all i really really want to know who was living with thomas Jones at 59 silk mill drive in 1986 i know yes 1986 we are hoping that this may be my stepdad's father who dad  last seen in the early 1940's
thanks you
alison

Offline Midilad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: electral register look up
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 08 October 23 22:07 BST (UK) »
i know this is a very long shot but i have found a death in Leeds 1987 and was wondering how easy it would be to look the person up on the electoral roll his name was
 Thomas Carl JONES his age at death was 72 years
i know with the name being JONES it might be hard but am hoping his middle name will help ordering the death certificate is next on my list
I've been researching for a short while and have discovered that Starlight was my great grandmother on my Maternal side. That obviously makes THOMAS CARL JONES my biological Grandfather.  Both Starlight and her Father Carl are proving to be a bit of a challenge research wise, although I have found records of her marriage, one child and her death. Would you be willing to share knowledge with me as I must be fairly closely related to your step dad. I'm researching my maternal side as my mother was adopted during WW2. Any assistance would be fantastic. Yours Hopefully......Alan