Author Topic: FOR SALE - Photoshop CS2 9.0  (Read 2210 times)

Offline BIDDY18

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
FOR SALE - Photoshop CS2 9.0
« on: Saturday 27 May 06 03:48 BST (UK) »
Adobe Photoshop CS2  9.0  for sale

The photoshop software was bought from Ebay last month.  It didn’t come with manuals or original box, only install instructions. User manual in software.

I bought this one from Ebay and husband had already bought me photoshop for a surprise birthday present, hence reason for sale.

I paid £29.00, any offers please send me a private message  I will be away until the 30th May, will answer emails on the 31st

Please see seller’s description below.

Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0
which includes:
Image Ready CS2
Adobe Bridge 1.0

This is not a trial, its a full working version.
Adobe photoshop cs2 software, the professional image-editing standardand leader of the photoshop imaging line, delivers ground breaking creative tools, unprecedented adaptability and more efficient editing and processing and file handling.
Create with unmatched power time saving file handling with Adobe Bridge simple file handling with new adobe bridge, the next generation file browser were you can process multi camera raw images at once, resize, rate, and label thumb nails quickly review images and lots more.
Revolutionary vanishing point achieve amazing results in a fraction of time with the ground breaking vanishing point, which will let you clone ,paint,and paste elements automatically match the perspective of the surrounding image.
Image warp easily cerate packaging mock-ups or other dimensional effects by wrapping a image around any shape.
Advanced noise reduction polish digital images with this tool correction of high ISO shooting plus JPEG artifact reduction.
32-bit high dynamic range (hdr) support create and edit 32-bit images and combine multi exposures into a single image with expanded range- from the deepest shadows to the brightest highlights.
Enhanced automation use the new image processor command to process multi camera raw images and use the built-in actions to prepare images for film or video
Adobe help centre quickly get help from the new Adobe floating help center window with improved search features and task based topics.
    The cd will come with easy to understand loading instructions along with activation codes which will enable you to down load any official updates and extras

The program comes with all necessary serial codes and help needed.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!