Author Topic: looking for photos of my Cross family  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Neko

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
looking for photos of my Cross family
« on: Monday 03 July 06 03:15 BST (UK) »
my Cross's left England in the early 1840's. I have no photo of my immigrant ancestors, Joseph Cross and Hannah Smith Cross. they were of Colchester, and moved, I believe, to the area of Tower Hamlets before leaving for America. I am hoping someone has found photos of them in an antique store or some such. or their family-it would really be great, even if all I had was a scan or good xerox of the photos. I have a large file of my Cross's and their relatives at Rootsweb.com's WorldConnect. if you have photos that you'd like to connect the name with, please check my file. there's alot of people in my file so listing them here would be a huge project. please look. oh, the file is under Necko.
thank you.
Airey Aitken Atkinson Alston Barr*tt Cross Freeman Gage Harlock Harris Hawkins Head Hudd Parker Peckover Pennington Rayner Richards Seaman Smith Smyth Waterfall

Elizabeth Burnham, Mary Church, John Davis Cooper, Hannah Cork, Aubrey Cross, Mary J. Docwra, Elizabeth Griffiths, Chas Halifax, John Head, Lavinia King, Mary & Martha Mayhew, Alfred Augustus Mayo, Wm Pettit, Hezekiah Richards, Martha Sewell, Rebecca Sidnell, Hannah Smith, Augustin Smyth, Annie Southan, Catherine Till/Tell, Fanny Watt