Author Topic: Memorial Inscriptions, Llanbedrgoch and Llangwyfan churches  (Read 4080 times)

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
Memorial Inscriptions, Llanbedrgoch and Llangwyfan churches
« on: Thursday 13 July 06 00:17 BST (UK) »
I have two books for two churches showing the memorial inscriptions. The churches are St Peter's at Llanbedrgoch and St Mary's at Llangwyfan. If anyone would like me to check out the inscription for one of their ancestors please feel free to ask

I am hoping to have the churchin Pentraeth within the next couple of weeks as well

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>

Offline GillyJ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Memorial Inscriptions, Llanbedrgoch and Llangwyfan churches
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 04 May 14 23:47 BST (UK) »
Do you still have access to records for llanbedrgoch burials? if you do could you please send personal reply so that i could give details of person i would like to trace. if not please do not worry, i will endeavour to get to the graveyard myself sometime this year. i think i have found out the year of death and am only guessing the burial is in llanbedrgoch as family came from there.

Offline carolthomasburns

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 03 February 15 17:02 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gilly

I have had to change my account as couldnt remember any log in details but I still have the book if you are still interested in a look up

I can even remember how to send a message now lol
Carol

Offline GillyJ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 03 February 15 18:54 GMT (UK) »
If you could send me direct message - would be helpful - now have date of death of my relative but not burial place - possibly LLanbedrgoch or Pentraeth but maybe not.

Offline carolthomasburns

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 03 February 15 19:09 GMT (UK) »
not sure how to send a private message to be honest ....
you could email me at elmacarol
@live
dot co dot uk