Author Topic: McCormack/Gavin/ Brophy/Egan updated  (Read 10229 times)

Offline cassmob

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: McCormack/Gavin
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 01 November 09 10:03 GMT (UK) »
hi Noel

I'm not seeing a connection at the moment, sadly. Perhaps with time we'll see one

Pauleen
McCorkindale (Glasgow, London and Australia); McCorquodale (Argyll and Gloucs); Sim (Stirlingshire); Melvin (Leith); Kunkel (Bavaria); O'Brien (Clare, IRL); Partridge (Gloucs); Morrison (Strachur, Argyll); Gavin (Kildare and Queensland); Murphy (Wicklow); Sherry (Tullamore, Wexford and Australia); Paton (Robert and Madge or children in Govan); Paton (Dundee); Paton (Qld Australia 1910+); McDavid (Wigtown)

Offline b1gobby

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: McCormack/Gavin
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 September 10 16:54 BST (UK) »
(by kind permission of Noel Farrell)
Tullamore Roots 1901;
Bury Quay( St Josephs Convent)
Mc Cormack Mary

Crow st (2)
Gavin William & Anne; John, Bridget, Margaret, Gertrude, Christopher.

Clonminch;
Gavin Margaret, Anne, Michael, James.

Killeigh;
Gavin Partick & Mary; William, Bridget, William.

Quarry view/Tinkers row (22)
Gavin Patrick.
hi i am related to gavins from rochfortbridge and mullingar  my i am looking for GAVIN family originally from st finians terrace mullingar, co westmeath, in the 1940's on , a very large family  13 boys 8 girls, some of their  christian names would be mallen,johney, patrick,jim, eddie,steven,christopher, they have children, john, christopher, mallen, my grandad was called mallen gavin he married twice to susan then margaret. he had sons the names i know are john, christopher and bernard, and bernard moved to england he was my father they are also all deceased. my mother was a joyce lalor and as far as i can make out she had 2 sons with john and myself with his brother bernard, if any one knows these people or are related to these people would you please get in touch thanx
i hope im in the right place to write this thanx