Author Topic: Thomas ADAMS 1806 Astley/Marton Myddle  (Read 2025 times)

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thomas ADAMS 1806 Astley/Marton Myddle
« on: Sunday 30 July 06 07:44 BST (UK) »
hi ..desperate to find wife(possibly ann) of thomas with surname,and father of thomas adams...born 1806 in marton myddle/astley...i have members of adams in astley from 1570...i have thomas`s son william and sarah and their 13 children...but i don`t have the connection from 1778 adams in astley to thomas in astley....desperate to find thomas`s parents to complete the jigsaw....regards...allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: thomas adams 1806 astley/marton myddle
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 06 August 06 11:05 BST (UK) »
latest update is that thomas was married twice....married to an elizabeth stratford ...and later on to a mary davies..info from gru,but  the informant can`t remember where they had seen info..so i can`t take this as confirmed...thomas had 5 children to his 1st wife....ann1828...mary1830....william1834(myg.g.grandfather)....martha1835....hannah1840...if anyone can confirm these 2 wives of thomas i would be grateful...regards...allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline s.g.d.

• RootsChat Senior
  • THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF SHROPSHIRE
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas ADAMS 1806 Astley/Marton Myddle
« Reply #2 on: Monday 30 October 06 21:01 GMT (UK) »
hello

1803, Aug.14. Thomas,s. of Richard Adams and Rebecca bap.

in 1776  a Thomas Adams was baptised and then buried 6 days later.

s.g.d.