Author Topic: Webster, Henry to Low, Agnes c 1843  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Colin 123

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Webster, Henry to Low, Agnes c 1843
« on: Saturday 12 August 06 15:36 BST (UK) »
Looking for the marriage of Henry Webster to Agnes Low about 1843. Henry was an Ag Lbr at Inch (Fettercairn Parish) on 1841 cencus. They had three or four childen born in Scotland, Jessie (1845), John (1847, Henry ( in Edzell 1848) and possibly James (my Grandfather in 1850).
Family emigrated to Co. Carlow, Ireland in about 1850 to lease a large farm called Ballykeenan near Myshall. Also looking for baptisms of children who were brought up as Presbyterians. Son Henry Low Webster (1848) died in Santa Monica, California and his death Certificate showed birthplace Edzell, KINCARDINESHIRE ?????
Your help please ! 
Colin in Canada
Mills of Rox,, Hook of Northumberland, Webster of Angus and Kincardine,, Low  of Angus & Kincardine

Offline Betty Boo

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Webster, Henry to Low, Agnes c 1843
« Reply #1 on: Friday 25 August 06 04:57 BST (UK) »
Hi Colin,

I tried to find you marriage on Scotlands People but can only search bans of marriage for that period.  Anyway I searched 1841 to 1844 for the whole of Scotland and the only marriage there is for a Henry Webster married to someone called Agnes is Agnes Jackson 30/7/1842 in KILBARCHAN Renfrew Scotland.

Elizabeth

Offline Betty Boo

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Webster, Henry to Low, Agnes c 1843
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 31 August 06 21:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Colin,
Thought I would put the information I have here:- is this the 1851 census information on your family:-
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of
this issue.