Author Topic: Margaret Karlscind  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Throughtmorton

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret Karlscind
« Reply #9 on: Monday 29 April 24 03:32 BST (UK) »
Marie karleskind is my grandmother.  I am her youngest granddaughter at 53

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 29 April 24 13:47 BST (UK) »
Reply  again do you want to trace your relatives from Scotland
My mother in law was Margaret Mitchell born in Brechin 06.09.1909
Her mother was Margaret Lyall sister to James Lyall who emigrated to America
With his wife Jane Lindsay and son James Jr
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline Throughtmorton

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 29 April 24 16:43 BST (UK) »
I have never heard that name lyall  until yesterday.  (Gram). That's what I call Marie karleskind, made it to 99 years old in 1995.  The records I saw here say 1984 but she loved till 1995 and was born Dec 18, 1896.  Her name was Marie Flanagan .  Her first husband died in 1922 and then she married Thomas Flanagan .  He is my mother's father.  I never met any of the karleskind family except my grandma and her sister.madeliene.  she died in 1974.  Her grandchildren are still here last name lorden. 

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 30 April 24 10:44 BST (UK) »
I have posted you a PM
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth