Author Topic: strange  (Read 862 times)

Offline teap78

• RootsChat Veteran
  • my mum Gemma Doyle 1950s
    • View Profile
strange
« on: Sunday 27 August 06 13:54 BST (UK) »
Yesterday I was going through all the certs and letters and photos that i have on my mums family her Dads birth and death cert, her mums birth cert their marriage cert but one person who seemed to pop up alot was my mums Brother Thomas Doyle (Tom) I came across a photo of him in the Irish army, then a memory card  with his photo in it a photo of him having a drink with my mums other brother John, a photo of his wife and daughter a photo of his son and then the next thing i lifted was his birth cert, i said to my friend who id been showing this all to and who was holding all the things, God uncle Tom seems to be coming up a lot here? have a look at that memory card when did he die well......        :o he Died on the 27th of August 1980 aged 44 its his 26th anniversary today do you think he was trying to tell me something???

Colette
Doyle, Mullan, Mulholland, O'Neill, McCann, Lowry, Mullen, Forsythe, Magilton, Farnan.  Banbridge Co Down , Belfast Co Antrim and Dungannon Co Tyrone .

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
Re: strange
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 27 August 06 16:18 BST (UK) »
Maybe "Don't forget me!"

Very strange that everything should be appearing like that - just a mention of them keeps their memory alive (so I always say)

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>

Offline Su

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Every time an Angel smiles a flower grows
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 27 August 06 19:41 BST (UK) »
Died on the 27th of August 1980 aged 44 its his 26th anniversary today do you think he was trying to tell me something???

Definitely Colette.  You didn't find any tiny white feathers as well did you? ;D

love
Su
Barnett Altrincham/Manchester
Bates Hindley Lancs
Bowyer Altrincham Cheshire
Cunliffe Hindley
Hollingworth Hale Barnes/Mobberley Ches
Jones Salford/Altrincham
Ramsdale Hindley Lancs
Timperley Warburton/Dunham Massey
Yarwood Great Budworth,Lymm,Dumham Massey

All Census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright

Offline teap78

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 27 August 06 20:01 BST (UK) »
Not yet Sue, but im going to keep my eyes peeled.

I rang his wife about an hour ago i havent spoke to her in a year but got no reply so i rang mums sister she told me Toms wife was away at the moment so i got my Cousin Jeans Number of her thats Toms daughter im going to phone her.  i havent spoke to her in about 12 years. but she had told my aunt that she was very interested in our family tree and as i have her dads birth cert i think its only right she and i do this tree together and i'll give her the birth cert. going to phone her now will get back to you all  ;D

Colette
Ps maybe thats what my uncle Tom wants?
Doyle, Mullan, Mulholland, O'Neill, McCann, Lowry, Mullen, Forsythe, Magilton, Farnan.  Banbridge Co Down , Belfast Co Antrim and Dungannon Co Tyrone .

Offline teap78

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 27 August 06 20:08 BST (UK) »
Ok Jean and her mum (who isnt away to the caravan as aunt Olive thought ;D) are at a Christining so ive left a message with Jeans Husband to tell her to phone me and i will call and giver her, her dads birth cert as i think its only right she should have it, and show her all ive found out so far.   ;D

I wish i knew where the christening was id gate crash  ;D

Joking.

Colette

Offline teap78

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 06 September 06 17:18 BST (UK) »
Died on the 27th of August 1980 aged 44 its his 26th anniversary today do you think he was trying to tell me something???

Definitely Colette. You didn't find any tiny white feathers as well did you? ;D

love
Su

Well Su I took my Mum to the Hospital on the 30th of August for her year Checkup after her hysterectomy (due to Cancer) It all went very well the doctor was really pleased, well of we toddled back to the multi storey carpark and low and behold there it was a little white feather stuck and i mean stuck (had to peel it of) to the bonnet of my car it wasnt there before because i would have seen it fluttering as i drove and how it got there when we were on the second floor i,ll never know but then again Uncle Tom was my Mums brother  ;D

Colette

Ps i put the feather into mums hand bag as she is always talking about the wee Angels.