Author Topic: Can someone check for this marriage please?  (Read 2463 times)

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
Can someone check for this marriage please?
« on: Wednesday 06 September 06 19:11 BST (UK) »
I am looking for the marriage of Lizzie Jane Williams and William Killam in the Yorkshire area

Lizzie jane was born in Caernarvonshire to Elizabeth Williams and unknown father. I think I have found her in the 1901 census as a Kitchenmaid in Darlington but cannot be 100% sure. The date given in the census is 1885

As Elizabeth was only 9 in 1881 and working in a public house in Caernarvon in 1891 she must have been born between those dates. Elizabeth married William Richard Thomas in 1893 in caernarvon and Lizzie does not appear on the 1901 with them.

Would anyone be able to do a lookup for me for a marriage between 1901 and 1930 in this area please. I know they moved to Burton Salmon after they married.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>