Author Topic: Thomas KINGTON/Esther PRICE  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Eveline Clarke

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Thomas KINGTON/Esther PRICE
« on: Sunday 10 September 06 14:48 BST (UK) »
I was wondering if someone would be able to look up the marriage of Thomas Kington to Esther Price which I found on the LDS site.  This was in Ludlow 7th May 1815.

I believe that this is my Ancestor Thomas Kington who was born Grendon Bishop, Herefordshire in 1793.

I would like first of all to prove that this is the correct date and also if possible to have the age of Thomas (hopefully 22) parents names and perhaps witnesses.

I hope that someone will be able to help me with this.

Eveline

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas KINGTON/Esther PRICE
« Reply #1 on: Friday 22 September 06 18:54 BST (UK) »

You will need to contact the Shropshire Archives, who have Ludlow parish registers on microfilm.  As you have the exact date it should be easy for the staff to check for you, and they will do a 10 minute look up for free ;)

Castle Gates
Shrewsbury
SY1 2AQ

Fax: 01743 255355

Telephone: 01743 255350
Telephones are answered personally where possible during normal working hours - an answer phone service is available at other times.

Email: archivesATshropshire-cc.gov.uk (replace AT with @)
Please provide a postal address as well as your email address. This will enable us to contact you in the event that your email address is incorrect or fails to deliver.

We aim to answer or acknowledge all enquiries within 10 working days.
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline Eveline Clarke

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas KINGTON/Esther PRICE
« Reply #2 on: Friday 22 September 06 20:58 BST (UK) »
Thank you, I hve just done that.

Eveline