Author Topic: William Gallacher & Isabella Waugh; 1887, Bonhill  (Read 4352 times)

Offline bmanson

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
William Gallacher & Isabella Waugh; 1887, Bonhill
« on: Tuesday 19 September 06 18:02 BST (UK) »
Looking for information on William Gallacher  (no dates) who married Isabella WAUGH (b. 1862 Bonhill) in Bonhill in 1887. We know that Isabella was the dau. of William and Mary Waugh, but we've lost track of Isabella.

Brian
MANSON.SURRY.LOE.WAUGH.McKAY.CHUBB.GLASSOP.MACKINTOSH.PEWTER.VINCENT.HARRISSON.WRIGHT

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: William Gallacher & Isabella Waugh; 1887, Bonhill
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 19 September 06 18:17 BST (UK) »
Hi Brian

What information are you looking for - on her parents, her birth, where she was in the censuses, her death or information on William?

Do you have their marriage certificate?

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline bmanson

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 19 September 06 19:38 BST (UK) »
Sorry for the computer typing brain cramp.

Looking for information on William Gallacher  (no dates) who married Isabella WAUGH (b. 1862 Bonhill) in Bonhill in 1887. We know that Isabella was the dau. of William and Mary Waugh, but we've lost track of Isabella.

The marriage cert. indicates that William's parents were Daniel Gallacher, labourer, and Catherine McAulay.  William, age 25, was living at 10 Burn Street, Bonhill; Isabella, age 23, was living at 23 Milton Terrace.

Would like information from the 1891 or 1901 census; children; William's parents, deaths of either Wiliam or Isabella.

Brian
MANSON.SURRY.LOE.WAUGH.McKAY.CHUBB.GLASSOP.MACKINTOSH.PEWTER.VINCENT.HARRISSON.WRIGHT

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 19 September 06 19:50 BST (UK) »
Can't immediately see a Willaim/Isabella matchon the 1891 census in Dunbartonshire and I've used a few units.

It might be worth you checking out the Scotlands People website

www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

for them. It's pay to view but very reasonable.  This might have births of their children and deaths if they remained in Scotland.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline bmanson

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 19 September 06 20:29 BST (UK) »
Thank you