Author Topic: Noah PARKER Sarah EVANS  (Read 3388 times)

Offline babic

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Noah PARKER Sarah EVANS
« on: Thursday 19 February 04 08:43 GMT (UK) »
looking for someone doing research on noah parker that married sarha evans i believe somewhere in cornwall no dates they moved and setteled into osceola mills pa some time in the late 1890's early 1900's :-\

Offline Sleuther

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re:parker,evans
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 May 04 20:33 BST (UK) »
I hope this helps you a little.. it's from the PA 1910 Miracode Index

Name:    Noah Parker
Birthplace:    Pennsylvania  
State:    PA  
Color:    W  
Enumeration District:    0035  
Visit:    0184  
County:    Center  
Relation:    Head of Household  
Other Residents:    Relation Name Age Birth Place
Wife Sarah 42 England
Daughter Kate 18 Pennsylvania
Daughter Elizabet 15 Pennsylvania

I'm not researching the name, I'm researching the town of Osceola Mills and your request appeared in my search :)

Offline babic

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re:parker,evans
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 22 May 04 14:01 BST (UK) »
 :)my cousin lives in osceola mills and so does one of my aunts. noah and sarha had another daughter named annie, i don't know if she was younger than the other two or older. annie and elizabeth married brothers annie married william webster and elizabeth married richard webster elizabeth and richard are my grandparents.they had  five children they where henry my dad,ethel,sarha,robert,wilbur,and william. they all moved to ohio,i don't know when though,but my grandfathers siblings all stayed in osceola mills.they where william,aruthor,freidman,alfred,they had a daughter,but i cann't think of her name off hand. my cousin vanetta has some books on osceola mills and would be glad to answer any questions you might have about the town. kathy :D