Author Topic: Hugh Mc Meekan /Margaret Aiken  (Read 1409 times)

Offline martha mildred

• I am sorry my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hugh Mc Meekan /Margaret Aiken
« on: Sunday 05 November 06 22:25 GMT (UK) »
Hii list ,
Anyone have Mc Meekan and Dunns in thier TREE?
My Husband has buried in the Bangor Abbey Margaret Mc Meekan nee Aiken  she died Aug 1840
also her Husband ,
Hugh Mc Meekan  died dec 1840.
Intered with them or rather before are two children .
Margaret Mc Meekan chhild 1828.
son Hugh Mc Meekan  aged 10days.
the Above were parents too my husbands 2xgreat grannie Jane Mc Meekan  born about 1822? in Bangor ,
She Married Hugh Dunn 1841 in Bangor who was the son of Thomas Dunn and Agnes /Nancy Lyons..
Hugh and Jane Dunn left Bangor to go too Scotland were they lived out thier lives having had one child in Ireland  the rest born in Scotland Irvine Ayrshire.
Is there a Varaint please on Mc Meekan? Ie Mc Mahon .
Thanks M
Abbott Rhyl and above<br />Lee  Havant  POrtmouth<br />Charman Send n Ripley Surey<br />Carson Co Tyrone <br />Anderson Tyrone <br />osburne  Tyrone <br />Pattison Tyrone<br />Dunn Co Down <br />Mc Meekan Co DOWN <br />Aiken Co Down <br />Hagan Co DOWN <br />Lennox Derry

Offline BallyaltikilliganG

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Hugh Mc Meekan /Margaret Aiken
« Reply #1 on: Friday 17 November 06 17:42 GMT (UK) »
Martha, I didnt get looking up Aiken atall,
If you haven’t seen Ros Davies website on Rootsweb,use google to find, then these may interest you.
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

This info is not for use commercially
Good luck, Jim
Gracey Gracie Gracy Grassy Greacy
worldwide

Offline martha mildred

• I am sorry my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Hugh Mc Meekan /Margaret Aiken
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 November 06 20:46 GMT (UK) »
WOW !THANDKS JIM !!
 yu are so clever will take a while to try and figure that lot out !!
Many many  thanks for the information .
MM god bless
Abbott Rhyl and above<br />Lee  Havant  POrtmouth<br />Charman Send n Ripley Surey<br />Carson Co Tyrone <br />Anderson Tyrone <br />osburne  Tyrone <br />Pattison Tyrone<br />Dunn Co Down <br />Mc Meekan Co DOWN <br />Aiken Co Down <br />Hagan Co DOWN <br />Lennox Derry