Author Topic: ROBERTS marriage - Trawsfynydd  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Bejantine

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
ROBERTS marriage - Trawsfynydd
« on: Monday 06 November 06 13:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I am looking to find the parents of Morris ROBERTS or WILLIAMS.  He was born abt 7 Dec 1828 (according to IGI) in Trawsfynydd to William ROBERTS and Margaret and baptised at teh Penstreet Chapel.  Would the marriage of William and Margaret be in the BT's?

Thank you
Fife - JOHNSTON, FOULIS,BATHGATE,KIRK<br />Edinburgh - BATHGATE, HARDIE<br />Angus - KIDD<br />Perthshire - STEWART, MacFARLANE, MENZIES, CAMPBELL, ROBERTSON<br />Lancashire: PILKINGTON, HALL, BOSS, PARTINGTON, JUBB, VARLEY, SNAPE, HAWORTH<br />Yorkshire: MORRIS, PILKINGTON, FITTON<br />Co Durham - OATES, SMITH, JONES<br />Northumberland - McCLAIN<br />Worcestershire- JONES, DARBY

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: ROBERTS marriage - Trawsfynydd
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 November 06 13:28 GMT (UK) »
Hi

It most probably will be but they might not have married in Trawsfynedd. Have you tried looking for them in the 1841 and 1851 censuses to get any further information about them e.g. approx ages.

Looking for a William and Margaret Roberts  will not be very easy without some other criteria to search on  :(

Gadget - who has suffered from her Roberts and Jones ancestors
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***