Author Topic: Rhind family  (Read 1503 times)

Offline bluemale38

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Rhind family
« on: Thursday 30 November 06 16:10 GMT (UK) »
Anyone researching a Rhind family from Dundee, looking for anyone that has details of a Mina Ann Reid Hnksman that married a Robert Foreman Rhind 1913 in Dundee
Hinksman, Forrest, Lowe. Low,Coull, Stewert, Todd, Brown, Brand Hutchison, Little,Flynn, Gracie,Johnstone, Fairweather,Davidson,MurDoch,Trottor,Smith,Scobie,Rodger

Offline MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Girl with firewood, Morar 1910 - MEM Donaldson
    • View Profile
Re: Rhind family
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 November 06 16:22 GMT (UK) »
Have you looked at their 1913 Marriage Cert on line at Scotlands People. This would give you her age and parents' names if you are looking to trace her family back.

This looks like it could be her birth entry on SP:

1889   HINKSMAN MINA ANN REID   @ ST ANDREW DUNDEE CITY/ANGUS   GROS Ref: 282/04 0938

Regards.

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline bluemale38

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rhind family
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 November 06 16:38 GMT (UK) »
Monica thanks for that yeh i have the marriage cert, due to lack of funds or too many searchs am not able to look on Scotlands people just now, i was looking to see if anyone could get me her death cert or her hubands, finding it rather difficult to go beyond her to find out if kids etc, i do have her linsage back the way cheers jim
Hinksman, Forrest, Lowe. Low,Coull, Stewert, Todd, Brown, Brand Hutchison, Little,Flynn, Gracie,Johnstone, Fairweather,Davidson,MurDoch,Trottor,Smith,Scobie,Rodger