Author Topic: 1841 & 51 census look up please for Egan- COMPLETED  (Read 2988 times)

Offline gladys1

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
1841 & 51 census look up please for Egan- COMPLETED
« on: Tuesday 26 December 06 13:23 GMT (UK) »
Please would some kind person do me a look up for Patrick Egan born about 1806, his wife Bridget don`t know when she was born,  John born about 1820, in the 1851 census Patrick born about 1844, Michael born about 1849, i have other siblings but they would be in the 1861 census. Much Appreciated. Thank you. gladys1  :) :)

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 1841 & 51 census look up please for Egan
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 26 December 06 14:54 GMT (UK) »
Hello Gladys and happy Christmas,
what exactly do you want here?
The only Irish censuses available are 1901 and 1911 but you seem to be talking about these people as though they are in the English census.
I did find some people of these names but the ages were out and there are more of them so in fact they are probably not them!
best wishes
heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline gladys1

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: 1841 & 51 census look up please for Egan
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 26 December 06 17:33 GMT (UK) »
Hello heywood thank you for your message and a happy xmas to you as well.   I didn`t know there was only the 1901 & 11 available census for Ireland which my Egans might be in Northumberland or Durham as my Mary Ann Egan was born 1842 in Ireland and she married my Charles John Rowley in Northumberland which i have all the census.  Mary Ann Egan`s  siblings were Nancy Egan, Cynthia Egan, George Egan, Ann Egan, Burt Egan & Archer E Egan. I  don`t suppose you saw any of those names but would like to find Mary Ann Egan`s  parents which were John Egan born 1820 Southwold Elgin Ontario Canada  married Huldah Phillips in same place.  I will put a request in for Northumberland.   The Egan`s further back came from Ireland.  I appreciate your help Thank you. gladys  :)