Author Topic: BAILEYS - Chadllesworth Berkshire.  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Tinkerbell

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
BAILEYS - Chadllesworth Berkshire.
« on: Wednesday 10 January 07 13:25 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is researching Baileys/Pounds/Pearce/Durman
All born Chaddlesworth Berkshire.

Regards.
Tinkerbell x
Chapman/Bromfield/Toyn/Kirk/Lincolnshire, Bailey/Chaddleworth/Reading/Berkshire.Smith-Mutlow/Cirencester/Cricklade/Gunn/Graham/Inverness/Scotland

Offline Brewmaster

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Re: BAILEYS - Chadllesworth Berkshire.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 10 February 07 13:39 GMT (UK) »
I have just registered with Rootschat and posted the following in reply to your enquiry of June 2006 before I discovered this more recent one.

I am researching the Baileys of Shaw, Chieveley, Abingdon and East Hendred, who are my ancestors. I have records dating back to 1752. There does not appear to be any connection with Chaddleworth, but it is only a few miles from Chieveley, so you never know ...

Roy.

Offline Vicwinann

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 11 February 07 09:52 GMT (UK) »
Hello Roy,
I have a Daniel Bailey and Hannah Maria with children, Maria, 1817 Henry 1822, Matilda 1825, and William1827  from Thatcham (Cold Ash) on my tree.  Is there any link to yours, do you think?
Regards
Vicwinann
Sellwood Berkshire Oxon Lancs Wilts; Cassell Berkshire and Guildford; Leighs Guildford and London; Saunders Portsea, Greenwich and Deptford ; Austin Cookham; Osgood Berkshire; Dack Norfolk; Darling Berkshire and Mapledurham; Wilkins Englefield Berks; Havenhand Derbys; Whileman Derbys; Reedman Derbys, Notts, Australia, Africa; Rottenberry Deptford and Devon;

Offline baron59

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 18 March 07 16:17 GMT (UK) »
Hello Tinkerbell,My grandmother was a Bailey of Chaddleworth along with her parents etc,also have Durman married to Bailey,regards baron59

Offline Tinkerbell

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 15 April 07 04:26 BST (UK) »
Hello,
We must be related Wow great, I have sent you a personal message off line with my email address, would love to change info with you. I see you said your Grandmother & her parents are Bailey related.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Tinkerbell
Chapman/Bromfield/Toyn/Kirk/Lincolnshire, Bailey/Chaddleworth/Reading/Berkshire.Smith-Mutlow/Cirencester/Cricklade/Gunn/Graham/Inverness/Scotland