Author Topic: Re: RC Glasgow Meet 13th-14th October 2007 - P & O  (Read 31055 times)

Offline Cal241

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • does my butt look big in this?
    • View Profile
Re: RC Glasgow Meet 13th-14th October 2007 - P & O
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday 24 April 07 23:10 BST (UK) »
Me 2  ;D
UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk                Bigg-Sheppey/West Ham<br />Dodd - Cheshire <br />Ingram - Dorset, London, Morlaix, Australia, California<br />Kerfoot - Warrington, Pemberton, St Asaph<br />McKinneley - N Ireland, Liverpool <br />Marshall - Midlothian, Cheshire<br />Morrish-Chelsea<br />Shiel - Melrose<br />Woodhall- Liverpool, Shropshire/Staffordshire<br />Dagliesh- Melrose<br />Stevenson - Melrose<br />Smith & Jones! Scotland & Wales

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday 24 April 07 23:31 BST (UK) »
You're all very kind - now could the other two of me please step forward  :D :D :D

I'll try to get there but my timetables are a bit iffy and I've got a lot of work on but we'll see.

In the meantime - work for someone  :o

I was hoping to get to the Mitchell to look at the new extension  - case the joint, have a look at their eatery and try to speak to some guides.

Imber has recommended a rather nice pub/eatery in the old carpet factory opposite the People's Palace - need a case of this joint as well.

See, even when I'm not organising, I'm organising  ;D ;D ;D

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline prophetess

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: Tuesday 24 April 07 23:38 BST (UK) »
You're all very kind - now could the other two of me please step forward :D :D :D

I'll try to get there but my timetables are a bit iffy and I've got a lot of work on but we'll see.

Gadget
Ok who has access to Gadgets diary and appointments book, here's the plan cancel all bookings and apointments  ;D but dont tell her  :-X :-X :-X mums the word
ORKNEY
FLETT, CLOUSTON,  WHISHART, SCOTT, BRUCE,
ABERDEEN AREA:THOMSON, ROSIE, CHAFFEY, ALLAN,               
GLASGOW;STEWART,  SPENCE,  DOUGLAS, BLACK , KEAYS(KEYS), MITCHELL,    JOHNSTON,  FLETT,  ALLAN, CALLAGHAN, JENKS,FINLAY,SMELLIE,TYSON

MORAYSHIRE: ALLAN, INNES, MCPHAIL, MATHEWS, STEWART, MCKENZIE, MCLEAN, PLOWMAN, MASSON, 
IRELAND:DOUGLAS,BLACK,McAULAY,KEAYS,TWEED,MITCHELL,
 ENGLAND: JENKS, WALKER,BALDWIN, HURST,PHILLIPS, CHAFFEY, ROBERTSON, ALLAN;JOHNSON, AMEY,Corston,Race

Offline Miss Poohs

• RootsChat Member
  • Beauty fades, dumb is forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday 08 May 07 20:04 BST (UK) »
Am I too late to add my name to the list? I'd love to join in.

I live just outside Glasgow in Clydebank so if there is anything I can do to help with the setting up please just ask and if I can, I will.

Janice

Offline julianb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Portrait of the genealogist as a young man
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday 08 May 07 20:16 BST (UK) »
Am I too late to add my name to the list? I'd love to join in.

I live just outside Glasgow in Clydebank so if there is anything I can do to help with the setting up please just ask and if I can, I will.

Janice

No problems, Janice, you'll be added to the list - and thanks for the offer of help.  We may be in touch  ::)

JULIAN
ESSEX  Carter, Enever, Jeffrey, Mason, Middleditch, Pond, Poole, Rose, Sorrell, Staines, Stephens, Surry, Theobald HUNTS  Danns KENT  Luetchford, Wood NOTTINGHAMSHIRE  Baker, Dunks, Kemp, Price, Priestley, Swain, Woodward SUFFOLK  Rose SURREY  Bedel, Bransden, Bysh, Coleman, Gibbs, Quinton SUSSEX Gibbs, Langridge, Pilbeam, Spencer WILTSHIRE  Brice, Rumble

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday 08 May 07 20:29 BST (UK) »
I'll addit to the list on this thread, Jules but maybe it might be better  if you started a new thread and I could lock this one and put a link to the new one.

Gadget  :)
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday 09 May 07 21:09 BST (UK) »
Locking this now. Julian will put up a new thread for you all.

Take care

Gadget

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: Thursday 10 May 07 22:26 BST (UK) »