Author Topic: Chirnside 20th February 1786 Banns & Marriages  (Read 8302 times)

Offline clazey

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Chirnside 20th February 1786 Banns & Marriages
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 23 January 10 12:55 GMT (UK) »
I have a copy of that page and the writing is very difficult to read.  John Cameron was not from Chirnside but Jean Paxton was.  The first letter of the month looks like an "S" and directly under it is the year 1789. If you would like a copy of the page, I can scan it and send to you.

sharon
Tough, Keith, Kerr, Donaldson, Clazey, Stephenson, Jardine, Spry, Jewell. Oswald, Middlemiss, Harper, Carter, Hutchinson, Scott, Lamb.

Offline Angela Burns

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 24 January 10 18:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sharon...I did private message you, and I hope that you received the message.  I am new to this site, so I am hoping that I did it right...

I would love a copy of the page with John Cameron and Jean Paxton's Banns of Marriage.  Let me know if you need any further information (email) and I will it along...

Thank you
Dawn

Offline clazey

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 24 January 10 22:19 GMT (UK) »
I did receive your message.  I am re=installing my printer scanner to my new notebook...waiting for that and will scan.

sharon
Tough, Keith, Kerr, Donaldson, Clazey, Stephenson, Jardine, Spry, Jewell. Oswald, Middlemiss, Harper, Carter, Hutchinson, Scott, Lamb.

Offline Angela Burns

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 01 February 10 15:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sharon, just wondering if you were able to get the printer/scanner set up yet...I am really looking forward to recieving the infomation on John Cameron and Jane? Paxton.  Thanks.  Dawn

Offline clazey

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 02 November 12 23:52 GMT (UK) »
I cannot remember if I ever replied to you....John Cameron and Jean Paxton Sept. 3...1787.

sharon