Author Topic: BLACKLER & YOULTON  (Read 2489 times)

Offline JohnJ

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
BLACKLER & YOULTON
« on: Monday 22 January 07 10:20 GMT (UK) »
I have BLACKLER and YOULTON individuals in our family tree which  may or may not be connected to the BLACKLER and YOULTON families which were the subject of some exchanges in May/June 2006.

I have John George BLACKLER, born 10 October 1879 in ?/,   He married Maud May YEATMAN Unknown in ?.  She was born 12 July 1881 in ?/, they both  died Aft. 6 January 1941 in /?.

Children of John BLACKLER and Maud YEATMAN are:

Ethel Maud Edith2 BLACKLER, born 28 February 1903 in 19 Commercial Buildings, St Helier, Jersey; married
      (1) Harold  Thomas FITZGERALD 6 February 1943 in The Registry Office, St Helier, Jersey;
      (2) Edward Henry FERRAND

Constance Nina BLACKLER, born 15 May 1915 in St Helier, Jersey.  Married Thomas Francis  COLE 15  Augt 1938 in Jersey,

It is possible John George could be from the same family as George BLACKLER b. 1833 and his wife Mary YOULTON who were the subject discussed in May/June last year.

Is anyone able to help please?

Some of the YOULTON’s  I have are:-

1.  Thomas1 YOULTON was born Unknown in ?, and died Unknown in ?.  He married Jane HORAM.  She was born Unknown in ?, and died Unknown in ?.

Children of Thomas YOULTON and Jane HORAM are:
   2   i.   Elizabeth2 YOULTON, born Abt. 1863 in England.
   3   ii.   Charles YOULTON, born Abt. 1868 in England.
   4   iii.   Annie YOULTON, born Abt. 1870 in England.
   5   iv.   Thomas YOULTON, born 11 March 1876 in 17 Sand Street, St Helier, Jersey; died Unknown in Unknown.  He married Harriet Margaret FITZGERALD 16 July 1898 in ?; born 30 January 1879 in Mont a l'Abbe, St Helier, Jersey; died 19 May 1966 in Unknown.
   6   v.   Ernest YOULTON, born Abt. 1880 in Guernsey.

The question is - Are the above YOULTON’s from the same family as the Mary YOULTON subject of discussion in May/June last year

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
John Jagot
Victoria
Australia