Author Topic: Polsom - any help please!  (Read 24134 times)

Online J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Polsom - any help please!
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 04 August 11 20:47 BST (UK) »
Welcome to rootschat Ana!! How fabulous that you have information and images for the poster Nicky & KPolsom, jonesdaz & Jen! Getting quite a crowd looking in on this thread!!!  ;D J.J.

Oh, Jeff & Karen......Winterpeg is Summerpeg right now. So hot! We normally get 70 cm rain in July, this year only 10 and it has been close to or above 30 since I can't remember ( brain fried!)
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline Anahid

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Thursday 04 August 11 20:50 BST (UK) »
Thank you JJ! I have an enormous amount of info, as my fiancee's dad seems to be the keeper of the history, and oh the stories we hear are fabulous! I have sent mail to both of them, and hopefully will fill in the gaps, and what I dont know can be found out rather quickly. There are more Polsoms than you all can imagine, and somehow Dad seems to know everything!!! I wouldn't be surprised if he knew Nicky and Jen somehow LOL
Polsom

Online J.J.

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census Crown © www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Friday 05 August 11 01:48 BST (UK) »
Hehe, Dad already, is he?  ;D ( and capitalized, I like that)...and how nice that you and he are both interested in genealogy & family history!! Great start, I'd say! Like my approval means anything but diddly... :P   ;D J.J.
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner" J.J.

Canadian  census  transcribed  data  ©2005 www.AutomatedGenealogy.com

Offline Anahid

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Friday 05 August 11 01:56 BST (UK) »
Was the happiest day when I started calling him Dad  :D And I love genealogy, mine is a very short walk, as an Armenian, and as an adoptee, I guess I have now adopted the Polsom's!
Polsom

Offline ErnieCanada

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 10 November 12 02:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi There from Canada. I am the great grandson of the people you have referenced in your post. My great grandparents emigrated to Indian Head Saskatchewan in the early 1900's. My name is Ernest Polsom. My direct email is (*). We know nearly nothing about our family history prior to our great grandparents emigration to Canada and would love to correspond.

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php