Author Topic: Perth, Marriage Contracts Nov/Dec1823  (Read 3118 times)

Offline debi-robo

• RootsChat Extra
  • From one little nut grew the mighty oak tree
    • View Profile
Perth, Marriage Contracts Nov/Dec1823
« on: Sunday 28 January 07 15:54 GMT (UK) »
Hello

I recently obtained my GGG Grandparents Marriage contract and as there was a few more more on the page i have decided to post them. Maybe they will help someone.

Perth, Perthshire, November 1823

JOHN DOUGALL Weaver in the Middle Church Parish of Perth and ISABELL HEPBURN  in the said Parish Daughter to the deceased Peter Hepburn late shoemaker in Perth_________Elder James Robertson__________The persons before named were regularly Proclaimed and Married on the Eleventh day of December said year by the Reverend Mr More Min. of the Methodist congregation in Perth______________Perth the Twenty Second day of November One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Three years_________Contracted.

JOHN KYLE Sclater in the Middle Church Parish of Perth and ISABELL HALL in the East Church Parish of Perth Daughter to Robert Hall Cartwright in Perth__________Elder Alexander Petrie__________The persons before named were regularly Proclaimed and Married the Twelfth day of December said year by Reverend J. G. Kennedy Minister of the West Church Parish Perth_________Perth the Twenty Fifth day of November One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Three years_______________Contracted.

JAMES ROBERTSON Wright in Saint Paul's Church Parish of Perth and ISABELL MACGREGOR in the said Parish Daughter of Robert MacGregor Porter there_________Elder John Myles ___________The persons before named were regularly Proclaimed and Married on the Nineteenth of December said year by Mr Forrest Frew Min. of the Relief Congregation in Perth________Perth the Twenty Eight day of November One Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Three years____________Contracted.

DANIEL DOUGLAFS Farmer in the East Church Parish of Perth and MARY ROBERTSON in Saint Paul's Church Parish of Perth Daughter of William Robertson Shoemaker there_______Elder James Runciman_________The persons before named were regularly Proclaimed and Married the Second day of December said year by Mr William Aird Thomson Min. of the Middle Church Parish Perth_________________

I can send a scanned copy to anyone who wants one.

Debbie

ROBERTSON/ TRACEY/ MCKELVIE/ SUTHERLAND/ GARDNER/ IMRIE
KANE/ MCGEOWN/ MALONE/ MCCULLOCH/ MCDOUGALL/ FERGUSON

"This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"