Author Topic: Berkshire Burial lookup Please - ROWE  (Read 1695 times)

Offline ''Jane''

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Berkshire Burial lookup Please - ROWE
« on: Monday 29 January 07 17:22 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for information on a brother who died at birth and was buried in an unknown grave with someone else. The identity of this grave was never given as this was the done thing back then. His name was Philip ROWE and he was born in 1952. Place of residence at time of birth was Bracknell, Berkshire.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Howard - Easthampstead, Beadon, Claridge, Rowe - Middlesex, London, Harrington -Newington, Oldfield, Wilder, West, Sharp -  Cornwall, Easthampstead, Butler, Cottrell, Brown

Offline nanny jan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Russian John
    • View Profile
Re: Berkshire Burial look up please
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 January 07 19:21 GMT (UK) »
I would contact the local cemeteries in Bracknell and ask them to check their records; giving full name and date of death.   This worked for me with a London cemetery.

Good luck,

Nanny Jan
Howard , Viney , Kingsman, Pain/e, Rainer/ Rayner, Barham, George, Wakeling (Catherine), Vicary (Frederick)   all LDN area/suburbs  Ottley/ MDX,
Henman/ KNT   Gandy/LDN before 1830  Burgess/LDN
Barham/SFK   Rainer/CAN (Toronto) Gillians/CAN  Sturgeon/CAN (Vancouver)
Bailey/LDN Page/KNT   Paling/WA (var)

All census look-ups are crown copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ''Jane''

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Berkshire Burial look up please
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 30 January 07 06:27 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Nanny Jan. I did send try contacting the appropriate place for information last year, but they chose not to respond. However, I have sent off another one this evening in the hope that it was just overlooked rather than ignored.

Many thanks
J
Howard - Easthampstead, Beadon, Claridge, Rowe - Middlesex, London, Harrington -Newington, Oldfield, Wilder, West, Sharp -  Cornwall, Easthampstead, Butler, Cottrell, Brown