Author Topic: Can Anyone Help  (Read 874 times)

Offline moscan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The next generation
    • View Profile
Can Anyone Help
« on: Thursday 08 February 07 18:07 GMT (UK) »
I wonder can anyone out there help me on this "branch" lost at the moment from my tree...

I have just found out that my Grandfathers sister Thirza Walker married a Harry Sumner in 1915 in Birmingham... They had one son that I know about a Stuart John Sumner ( born 1922.. died 1997)  he married a Gwenyth Walker (not on my WALKER line) in 1948 in Surrey... I have no idea if they had any other children or if Stuart and Gwenyth had family.

My question is the following... Harry Sumner was a "Oil and Colour Company Secretary"  but have no idea the name of the company.  I was wondering if anyone that lives in the Birmingham area knows the family and and would be able to connect me up with them. 
Since my fathers death in 1986 there has been no contact at all with the "Walker" connections in England and any help in this direction would really be appreciated.

I know this is a long shot but if you don't ask you will never know.....

Thanks in advance

Mo
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br /><br />Researching: - Freear, Walker, Aston, Scanlan, Courtney, Lowth, O’Sulivan, McDonnell, Condon, McMahon, McKay, Brock, Gourlay, Busby<br /><br />Locations: - March in Cambridgeshire, Banbury in Oxfordshire, Mileham in Norfolk, Worcester, Evesham, Claines in Worcestershire, Birmingham. Dublin, Cork, Fermanagh in Ireland.  Glasgow, Stirling in Scotland