Author Topic: Royal Horse Artillery  (Read 17286 times)

Offline caron

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Horse Artillery
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 17 March 13 10:17 GMT (UK) »
If you wish to do this please do so, we can see what other people think. 

Regards Caron
Mayhew of Coddenham,, Rogers of Southwark, Green of Leighton Buzzard. Greens of Islington.Challis of Southwark, Goddard Islington/Redgrave, Chamberlain of Kettering, Price of St Pancras, Selman of Middlesex. Dench of Littleport. Curtis southwark/Bristol

Offline P U

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 21 March 13 10:45 GMT (UK) »
Caron

Thank you so much for agreeing to do this, I really do appreciate it.

As I am a new boy I am not too sure what to do next, so do you think it might be best if I posted my two cut and pasted head and shoulders photos here, for you then to add yours, and then for you to send on to the photographic section,together with our question "are these the same man?"
Do you think that's OK, or do you wish to do it any other way?
Best wishes
Eric

Offline caron

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday 21 March 13 11:04 GMT (UK) »
Eric, I am sure that the pictures will be looked at in either section.  your pictures and mine are on this thread of the Royal Horse, so people can already see them separately, so perhaps it will be best to put them on the photography section. Let me know when yours are posted and I will put mine under yours if I can.
Regards Caron
Mayhew of Coddenham,, Rogers of Southwark, Green of Leighton Buzzard. Greens of Islington.Challis of Southwark, Goddard Islington/Redgrave, Chamberlain of Kettering, Price of St Pancras, Selman of Middlesex. Dench of Littleport. Curtis southwark/Bristol

Offline P U

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday 21 March 13 18:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi Caron

I have just posted my two photographs on the Photograph Restoration and Dating section under the
TOPIC "compare photos to see if its the same man"   I hope I have done it correctly. I have named
my photos, old image1 & old image2.

Regards P U